Contact us via this easy to use claim form, and one of our professional team will be in touch as soon as possible.


Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...


Property in Disrepair Claims

If you do not own the property in which you currently reside, it is the responsibility of a landlord, whether a private person, company or a public authority, to make sure the property is safe to live in.

Like medical practitioners and employers, these individuals or bodies owe you a duty of care. Therefore, if you sustain an injury due to some part of the property being in an unsafe condition, then you may be able to make a personal injury claim. There is no real limit on what may cause the injury but most common scenarios include: falling on poorly maintained stairs, injuries due to lighting failures, injury through malfunctioning machinery, fixtures and fittings becoming detached, and so forth.

Injury on Holiday Claims

You may be surprised to learn that you may be able to claim injury compensation under UK law even if you have been injured on holiday in another country.

This depends on the manner in which your holiday was booked – it must qualify as a package holiday i.e. two or more elements of the holiday (flight, accommodation, activities, etc.) must have been booked at the same time and through a UK company. If your holiday meets these criteria and you are injured while you are abroad, then you can make a compensation claim with UK Claim Lawyers.

Medical Negligence Claims

Medical practitioners have a legal duty of care towards their patients. If you feel that you have incurred an injury through the malpractice, naivety or ignorance of a registered practitioner then you may be eligible to make a personal injury claim for compensation.

Your personal injury must have occurred in the last three years, except in the case of injuries sustained in childhood or injuries inflicted at birth. In those cases the claimants can wait until their 21st birthday to make a claim: the three-year limitation period starts on their 18th birthday, when they become an adult.

Other injury claim types we deal with

What to do now

Get in touch to start your claim today. Claiming with us is:

For a free, no-obligation claim assessment call
0800 157 1438
or fill in the 30 Second Test above.